• Parts Used: Inner bark, and twigs
• How it grows: Native to India 🇮🇳 and Sri Lanka 🇱🇰, growing in tropical forest. Propagated from cutting every 2nd year. Inner bark stripped from shoots emerging the 3rd year. Set out in sun ☀️ to dry.
• Warming herb 🌿, anti diabetic, anti microbial, and anti fungal.
• Known to help prevent and treat type 2 diabetes
• Helps reduce ⬇️ high blood pressure ⬆️🩸
• Helps aid circulation
• May help brain health 🧠
• Helps with flu 😷 symptoms
• Helps as a mouthwash for oral thrush 👄
• Gentle herb helps aid digestion and circulation
• Helps relieve period pain, helps control heavy bleeding 🩸
• Valuable for treating PCOS.
• Caluable with helping gut health/bacteria.
✅ Check out our website,Facebook, and Instagram for more information ℹ️ each Friday for 🎉Fun Fact Friday!! 🎉
#FunFactFriday #herbsforhealing #herbsforhealth #holistichealth #holistichealing #holisticmedicine #themoreyouknow #farmlife #farmers #herbfarm #info #carolinaholisticfarm
** This page is ONLY an informative source for herbal knowledge. Please consult a physician or other certified health professional regarding health problems.**